Saturday, August 8, 2020

Kalimba Update

I'm having fun with my new kalimba despite the slow connection rate between my eyes, my brain and my fingers. I've been practicing for a few hours everyday. It's kind of meditative for me because it requires so much of my focus. Maybe someday I'll record myself playing for you.

I get my music notes from YouTube. If possible, I try to get an easy and a hard version for each song. Everyday I practice each sheet several times. 

IMG_5017

Here is my latest favorite song. It says "EASY" on the title, but for me, it's my hard version. 

8 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

I love that song. Uncle used to sing it beautifully.

Annie said...

I will buy front row seats to your first concert!

K and S said...

wow!

Mark Shelby said...

Very cool!

jalna said...

Aunty, 💗

Annie, you so funny!

Kat, I love the pretty sounds.

Mark, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was really nice! You make it look easy. I saw the YouTube version and yours sounds much better. I look forward to hearing more songs! ~e

Susan said...

Love your drive! Can’t wait to hear!

jalna said...

E, the video on my post was not me playing. Sorry for the confusion. I wish I was that good.

Susan, LOL. Might take years.