Aww...I know how you feel, we lost one of our doggies too this year. But, maybe this is Kona’s way of saying “Hi mom! Don’t worry about me. I’m happy on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.”
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
so sad. at least he's missing all this covid stuff and happy over the rainbow bridge.
v
Aww...I know how you feel, we lost one of our doggies too this year. But, maybe this is Kona’s way of saying “Hi mom! Don’t worry about me. I’m happy on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.”
Hugs to you Jalna!
Izsmom
aw
Aw, hugs to you!
UH oh... My memory is failing me. Kona died? He sure was a beautiful dog.
If its consolation, at least you keep a picture of Kona.
Aww, makes me sad too! Think of all the happy memories with him 😊!
V, LOL, you're right.
Izsmom, thank you. I try not to get too sad when I remember him, but his photo just caught me by surprise.
Kat, yah . . .
Mich, thanks!! Miss you!
Kay, he passed away in June.
Chet, good thing I have choke pictures of Kona.
Susan, I will!
Awww. He was SO beautiful.
Aunty, he was yah.
Post a Comment