Awhile back Honolulu Aunty gave me a bunch of beautiful origami paper. Recently, I used them to make some greeting cards. I didn't want to throw away the leftover scraps so I decided to weave them together.
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
10 comments:
you so creative and got good eye! Love this!
v
So pretty!!! You are so artistic and creative. Makes a beautiful wall hanging. You should sell your artwork and crafts. I would buy!
Izsmom
Nice, Jalna! I love how you make use of everything.
so pretty and resourceful!
So pretty!
You are Aunty are so darn creative. That is super gorgeous!
bewwtifuullll!!
Jalna, I am in awe at your talent. Do you sell your stationary? If so do you have a web site for it? I would love to buy it.
Merry Christmas!
Bonny
V, thank you!
Izsmom, LOL, I wish I was more ambitious, but I'm too lazy.
Aunty, so pretty, I couldn't throw away.
Kat, cannot throw away yah.
Susan, thanks!
Kay, fun to make too.
Dd, thanks.
Hi Bonny!! Sorry, I don't sell. So nice hearing from you!!! Happy Holidays to you and the family!
That would make a nice wall hanging, very artsy.
Post a Comment