if you're interested, there is a hair salon in Manoa Marketplace-Kai Salon. Amazing, they sell beef chips for $10 bag. Got several different flavors, teri, spicy (chili pepper), black pepper, and spicy teri. Reminded me of the ones that All Inn used to sell, except the chili pepper is covered with the flakes. SPICY!!! but ono. 2nd floor above Fendu Boulangrie. v
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Only for the brave.
I like spicy hot, but not to the point when my tongue gets numb and cannot taste anything after that. LOL
Izsmom
wow!
Crispy jerky or beef flavored chips? Interesting
Lol......love their slogan "what like beef" " false crack hot". Hey, gotta support local.
I am a wimp, I wouldn't even try it, LOL!
if you're interested, there is a hair salon in Manoa Marketplace-Kai Salon. Amazing, they sell beef chips for $10 bag. Got several different flavors, teri, spicy (chili pepper), black pepper, and spicy teri. Reminded me of the ones that All Inn used to sell, except the chili pepper is covered with the flakes. SPICY!!! but ono. 2nd floor above Fendu Boulangrie.
v
Aunty, ho, for real!
Izsmom, LOL.
Kat, I know!
Susan, I bought it at the beginning of December and worried if it would stay crispy until Christmas, but it did fine.
Chet, so clever yah.
Mich, I wasn't gonna, but I was curious.
V, that's a good price! I'll check them out next time I'm in that area. Thanks!
Post a Comment