Saturday, December 19, 2020

Ross!!

I finally worked up enough courage to go check out Ross yesterday, mostly to make sure that I wasn't missing out on any worthy arts and crafts bargains.  It's been 10 months since I last went to my favorite store.

I picked up two each of these.  The blank cards are to . . . you know . . . make cards.  And the furry thread!  I'm wondering if I can use them in my next weaving project.  She go, right?  "She go" is my new I'm-cool saying.  It means "it works".  Landon taught me. 

IMG_6165

I wonder why these shelves were empty.  Not enough stock?  Anyway, I liked how the aisles were a bit more spacious than before.  Maybe I'll go back in another couple weeks.  I think she go. 
IMG_6160

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good for you. Take the necessary precautions and try to avoid those who are not. “She go!!!”

Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

You go, girl! Crazy that the shelves were empty. The Kahala Ross has plenty stuff - but Hawaii Kai tends to have way more craft things.

Good finds. I should go through my sister-in-law's supplies. She had a lot of cardstock, etc. My sister and I are in charge of finding good homes for them.

K and S said...

wow really empty shelves yeah?! looking forward to your furry thread project.

Kay said...

Oh my gosh! That is such a good deal on the cards! Awesome!

Kalin's Mommy said...

Yay!

Susan said...

I saw no empty shelves in all the Ross stores I went to over there. Are you sure you weren’t on my island ? Lol

jalna said...

Izsmom, LOL.

Aunty, maybe I'll try Kahala next time.

Kat, that furry thread sure is interesting to me.

Kay, I couldn't tell until I brought it home and opened it up, but it was a skosh thinner than I usually like.

Mich, yesss!

Susan, funny!