Hi! There's a similar print at Fabric Mart in red, yellow, pink, and blue for about $6/yard. You can view the print on their website by searching cotton fabrics. -diane
I saw really cute Hawaiian fabric at Fabric Mart. I went at opening time and it wasn't crowded. You have to get your temperature taken before you enter too.
J,I went to the fabric Mart website as suggested and they get but different kine print and about $5 way cheaper. I wanna sew too but I not good and scared I going just collect fabric like before like I collect Kindle books. Sigh -N
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Wow, you gotta sell the masks to make your money back!
Mich, for real yah!
Cute! But super expensive. Sheesh, I would wait too.
Izsmom
Hi! There's a similar print at Fabric Mart in red, yellow, pink, and blue for about $6/yard. You can view the print on their website by searching cotton fabrics.
-diane
So cute, but good decision to hold off.
I saw really cute Hawaiian fabric at Fabric Mart. I went at opening time and it wasn't crowded. You have to get your temperature taken before you enter too.
expensive!
The cutest things are the most expensive! I’d always crave sushi wearing something with that print!
Izsmom, at least masks don't require a lot of fabric, but still . . .
Diane, thanks! I'll check it out.
Aunty, my sewing machine is actually back in the closet, but I'm thinking mask making will probably be around for awhile still.
Kay, I'll check out the site. Thanks.
Kat, foe sure!
Susan, LOL.
J,I went to the fabric Mart website as suggested and they get but different kine print and about $5 way cheaper. I wanna sew too but I not good and scared I going just collect fabric like before like I collect Kindle books. Sigh -N
N, I checked too! Way cheaper! And me too, my sewing machine is already back deep in the closet. I would just be collecting the fabric now.
Post a Comment