Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
J: WOW so pretty, Merry Christmas to you ���� -N
I do love sparkle, especially at this time of year. Happy Christmas, Jalna! Making your fruitcake right now.
Mele Kalikimaka to you and your Ohana, Jalna.
Another beautiful piece.
Izsmom
Too good! Thas' you!
ooh so blingy, love it! all the best to you & your family!
N, you too!!
Kay, uuuuuu!!
Izsmom, thank you. You too!
Aunty, LOL, thanks.
Kat, Happy Holidays to you and Satoshi!
Nice and sparkly.
Post a Comment