J-your creativity and talent astounds me. WTH--I can't even make origami with a book of instructions. In the few years I've been on your blog, you have mastered skill after skill. So unfair! Love ya, talented gal. -N
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Christmas??? Shopping??? It's December????
AAAAAIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
v
Cute! I like the color combo.
Izsmom
That is just amazing how you made that! Handmade is the best! You need to start a business with everything you make. Go Etsy!
Nice! Very good use for the piece!
so cute!
V, too funny!!
Izsmom, thanks!
Susan, I can't believe I actually made something.
Aunty, thank you.
Kat, thanks. That was a good project. I think I'll try make one more.
Ho da cute!
J-your creativity and talent astounds me. WTH--I can't even make origami with a book of instructions. In the few years I've been on your blog, you have mastered skill after skill. So unfair! Love ya, talented gal. -N
Annie, thanks. At least it's purposeful.
N, awwww. Thanks. I wish I had some of your very special skill.
Post a Comment