13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
I shall look forward to seeing what happens.
I hope they grow for you!
so cool!
Kay, me too!
Susan, crossing fingers.
Good for you!
Check this garlic video.
https://youtu.be/dp5fMGNEW9I
There are lots of them on youtube.
Kat, I think so too!
Mark, thanks!
oooh that's a good idea actually. i go through so much garlic it would be awesome if i could grow it myself
Post a Comment