Not sure when I'll be brave enough to venture out again, but H Mart is finally open!!! Thanks for sharing, Dd!
9 comments:
Caroline in SF
said...
Thank you for this! Living vicariously through the video. The world is upside down right now; good to be reminded of delicious things and ordinary activities I used to take for granted.
Years years ago I went to one in Vegas. I think it was called H Mart. It liked it because it had a lot of Korean stuff that I wanted - like those metal chopsticks. Their home and appliance section was huge. This Kakaako one has a small section.
Glad I got to see inside and get the scoops on the parking. Thanks!
I think I will wait before I venture there. I saw pics and read some complaints on social media that showed how crowded it was inside and no social distancing, etc.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Thank you for this! Living vicariously through the video. The world is upside down right now; good to be reminded of delicious things and ordinary activities I used to take for granted.
Oh oh. Another dangerous place to go to, lol.
Years years ago I went to one in Vegas. I think it was called H Mart. It liked it because it had a lot of Korean stuff that I wanted - like those metal chopsticks. Their home and appliance section was huge. This Kakaako one has a small section.
Glad I got to see inside and get the scoops on the parking. Thanks!
I think I will wait before I venture there. I saw pics and read some complaints on social media that showed how crowded it was inside and no social distancing, etc.
Izsmom
wow good to know:)
What a nice store! We have an Hmart here but it’s a tiny Korean store.
Oh wow! I was waiting for this!!!!
Caroline, I too have to live vicariously for now.
Aunty, I think those metal chopsticks are cool too. I really like the long-handled spoons.
Izsmom, oh no!!! Totally not for me right now then.
Kat, 👍🏻
Susan, looks so good yah!
Kay, me too!
Chance um....be safe if going there.
Chet, I know . . .
Post a Comment