How sad, yeah? On a side tangent, if Hawaii didn't have tourists we wouldn't be like that. We wouldn't have our islands catering to tourism and commercialism. It would be like how it is now during the shutdown. I kinda like it but I also feel for the hotel workers, etc.
Very interesting. How and what made you go that YouTube channel? Considering Moldova is pretty depressing, the narrator is jolly and a positive person. I love Europe with its history, different cultures and food. So I got to see a different side of the Europe on that YouTube piece. enlightening. A lot of the Eastern bloc nation that were under the influence never improved under socialism, Moldova is one of those countries.
Chet, I spend lots of time on YouTube usually watching art tutorials, but I also click on different stuff that seem interesting. I like that I can get a taste of the "for real" life elsewhere that is otherwise so foreign to me.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
How sad, yeah? On a side tangent, if Hawaii didn't have tourists we wouldn't be like that. We wouldn't have our islands catering to tourism and commercialism. It would be like how it is now during the shutdown. I kinda like it but I also feel for the hotel workers, etc.
Aunty, I know what you mean about kinda liking it but . . .
Very interesting. How and what made you go that YouTube channel? Considering Moldova is pretty depressing, the narrator is jolly and a positive person. I love Europe with its history, different cultures and food. So I got to see a different side of the Europe on that YouTube piece. enlightening. A lot of the Eastern bloc nation that were under the influence never improved under socialism, Moldova is one of those countries.
Chet, I spend lots of time on YouTube usually watching art tutorials, but I also click on different stuff that seem interesting. I like that I can get a taste of the "for real" life elsewhere that is otherwise so foreign to me.
Post a Comment