YouTube always comes in handy when I have nothing to post. Here are twin dudes hearing We've Only Just Begun by the Carpenters for the first time. I can barely understand what they're saying, but I totally get their reactions.
I love the Carpenters! Karen Carpenter’s voice just capture’s you. Even my hard rock loving cousin confessed she loves their music because of Karen’s voice.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Aaaight......you know what I'm saying. I talking the language of the homeboys. Geev it up for the Carpenters homie.
Chet, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Funny Chet! Jalna, have we been locked up I mean locked down too long ? Lol I love the Carpenters!
Susan, LOL, I'm pretty suited to being locked up/down, but it HAS been awhile now, yah.
I love the Carpenters! Karen Carpenter’s voice just capture’s you. Even my hard rock loving cousin confessed she loves their music because of Karen’s voice.
Izsmom
Izsmom, I love them too!!
I loved that, Jalna! I even subscribed. Power to the open minded!
Aunty, I keep watching it. It makes me happy watching them enjoy.
Ha ha too funny.
Erick, isn't it?!
wth language was that??!
Les, hahahahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment