Sunset in Japan taken through my airplane window at 6:50 p.m. with my Sony RX100 iii.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
so beautiful. I remember once even looking out the terminal window was so beautiful and the sun was red! But when I took a picutre, the sun came out white. v
You’re going to Japan? Awesome! You’ll get to see cherry blossoms! Just wanted to tell you I tried your miso butterfish this afternoon and everybody loved it. It’s all gone. Thank you so much for sharing that recipe.
Bummers because I lost my sense of smell and taste. However, mom and Art totally and I mean totally loved it. And yes, so easy. In fact, they want me to make it again. :-) Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!!!
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
so beautiful.
I remember once even looking out the terminal window was so beautiful and the sun was red! But when I took a picutre, the sun came out white.
v
Beautiful! God is amazing!
Izsmom
Nice! Can't see the scratches on the windows. How did you do that?
Beautiful!
You’re going to Japan? Awesome! You’ll get to see cherry blossoms!
Just wanted to tell you I tried your miso butterfish this afternoon and everybody loved it. It’s all gone. Thank you so much for sharing that recipe.
Oh darn! I forgot I’m writing from my iPad so you won’t know who I am.
This is Kay of Musings.
so pretty
V, it's tricky trying to take pictures of the sun. If it's possible you need to underexpose.
Izsmom, I agree.
Aunty, if your lens can focus on the far object, the nearer ones get blurred out.
Susan, it was!
Kay, went to Japan and came back already. So glad you tried the butterfish recipe. Not hard, right?
Kat, yah!
Bummers because I lost my sense of smell and taste. However, mom and Art totally and I mean totally loved it. And yes, so easy. In fact, they want me to make it again. :-) Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!!!
Post a Comment