Cleta got this Pulled Chicken from Sam's to make her Banh Mi sandwiches. It was $13.98. She said that it was really good. She also used Sam's hoagie for the bread.
This is Cleta's cilantro-less version. Both look good to me.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yummy! You and Cleta find good stuff to use for quick and delicious meals.
Cleta's cooking is da bomb! And Sam's Club has the best fresh squeezed orange juice - done daily in the store. I have 2 weeks left in my Sam's Club membership, which I am not renewing. I joined last year when they had super deals to join. In fact, I just saw one on Groupon that offered a year for $20! But only to new members.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Yummy! You and Cleta find good stuff to use for quick and delicious meals.
Izsmom
love love love banh mi! with lots of cliantro!
v
Cleta's cooking is da bomb! And Sam's Club has the best fresh squeezed orange juice - done daily in the store. I have 2 weeks left in my Sam's Club membership, which I am not renewing. I joined last year when they had super deals to join. In fact, I just saw one on Groupon that offered a year for $20! But only to new members.
both look delicious!
Ho, look better than Vietnamese restaurant
Izsmom, I like quick and easy too!
V, I feel ono for one right now.
Aunty, I don't usually go to Sam's, but Wendell does. He has membership under one of his friend's.
Kat, I agree!
Chet, 😁
Post a Comment