At least he got the poo pad. Mac is so good with it. It's why after a while I only wanted older dogs, no pups. The training is so humbug. A suggestion, I use adult incontinence pads for beds. They are much wider, up to XXL, and more fluid proof. I get free so I use that then doggie pads. Bigger allows for wider male spraying. Big box only $30 for a lot,takes me one month to use up but Mac only 8 lbs though he pees A LOT. You can leave small unused but scented pad under fresh one to entice. -N
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
At least it’s firm. LOL
Izsmom
That's the "almost" part of me wishing for a puppy too. LOL
v
TMI but I need to get healthy poops like Kai lol!!!
Izsmom, my thoughts exactly!!
V, I remembered it being easier. I think I remembered wrong.
Jenny, 😂😂😂
Don't you have a doggy door so he goes outside? Peeing inside the house is the worst. They like table legs.
Aunty, no more doggy door. Kona used to wait by our back screen door whenever he wanted to go out. Hopefully, Kai will learn to do the same.
Growing pains, this to shall pass .
They say you can tell the health of dogs by their poop ...... Kai is healthy 👍
Bonny OGG
@ least he's potty train.
aiyah :)
At least he got the poo pad. Mac is so good with it. It's why after a while I only wanted older dogs, no pups. The training is so humbug. A suggestion, I use adult incontinence pads for beds. They are much wider, up to XXL, and more fluid proof. I get free so I use that then doggie pads. Bigger allows for wider male spraying. Big box only $30 for a lot,takes me one month to use up but Mac only 8 lbs though he pees A LOT. You can leave small unused but scented pad under fresh one to entice. -N
Bonny, thanks for the encouragement!
Chet, he's getting better day by day.
Kat, yah!
N, thanks for the tip. I'll look into it if we ever need more pads. We got a box from Costco, but Kai is going more and more outside now.
Post a Comment