Yep, Goldens on couches are the best thing. His nose must've worked overtime in the drain pipe. Looks like he gently caught a butterfly? Cute pup; I'm biases cuz I've had a golden before. Linda in Kansas
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
good: tootsie roll poop
bad: conquering the couch
LOLOL
v
Such a smart one. Super cute. Love those pictures!
He’s getting so big! So curious with his nose in the pipe. LOL
Izsmom
Yep, Goldens on couches are the best thing. His nose must've worked overtime in the drain pipe. Looks like he gently caught a butterfly? Cute pup; I'm biases cuz I've had a golden before. Linda in Kansas
glad he is doing better, take care!
Glad to hear Kai is doing better. Now he needs to work on aiming the tootie roll on the poop paper.. 🤣
V, 😂
Aunty, thanks!
Izsmom, so fast yah.
Kansas, it was his favorite thing to chew on . . . a dried leaf.
Kat, thanks!
Anon, for sure. LOL.
Post a Comment