Friday, May 10, 2024

Outgrown Pen?

Kai was chewing on a lever on my chair yesterday and I kinda wasn't paying too much attention to him until too late.  When I did look, there was this fine white dust all over his nose and in his mouth and on the floor. 

I then realized that he was actually chewing on a couple of peeling-off disintegrated stickers from under the bottom of my seat.

IMG_7229 2 

So I put him in his pen in the next room so that I could clean up without him getting in my way.  He wasn't too happy about being in there instead of attacking my broom, so he started whining and pawing at the door.  Soon, he had that pen rolling around all over the floor.  I tried to take a video but I couldn't because I was just cracking up too much.
IMG_7227

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! The puppy stage is where you get so exasperated, you try to be one step ahead of them because they are so into mischief but so cute. 🥰


Izsmom

Susan said...

lol! The puppy months are the chewing and gnawing stage. One of our dogs love gnawing on wood so you will see evidence of this in my house. He also loves breaking apart pens, clothespins, basically anything !!

Chet Colson said...

So funny.

Honolulu Aunty said...

Life with a puppy is not calm and normal.

K and S said...

aiyah!

jalna said...

Izsmom, totally!

Susan, can't wait until this stage is done!

Chet, it was.

Aunty, you're right . . . very not calm and not normal.

Kat, yahhhh.