kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
Kai is getting so big and so cute!
curious, do you have as many pictures of Langdon when he was a baby? LOL
v
Too cute! And he poses for you!
J, he has such soulful eyes. Ack Cute overload. -N
The many adorable faces of Kai! 🥰 He is so cute! I see he’s into sticks now. LOL
Izsmom
Contented. Kai grew fast.
so cute and getting bigger each week
Such a handsome boy! I wanna give him a big hug !
hummmm......likes to chew on twigs ????
Fay, sooo fast he's growing.
V, I did take loads of pictures of Lan, but that was back in the day of film so, no, not as much as Kai.
N, he's still enjoying your toys, and I neva even bust all of them out yet.
Izsmom, LOL.
Chet, really fast.
Kat, thanks.
Susan, 🥰
Dd, and dirt and dried leaves and grass.
Adorable!
I haven’t been checking all your posts but I’m glad I started. Kai is super cute!!!
Kirk, thank you!!
Hey Dean!! Thanks!
Post a Comment