J, I fall in love with Kai. ACK! His big floppy ears, his thick fur that looks like carpet and man, his thick bones, he's going to be huge. He barks so derp already. Yeah, no can handle puppy energy now. I remember when Mackie was a puppy, I'd take him to a baseball park and he'd run and run around it so many times. Just amazing his energy. I was healthier then so could walk a lot. Thank goodness he's older now. -N
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
So funny how he tries to engage the ball and then walks away.
J, I fall in love with Kai. ACK! His big floppy ears, his thick fur that looks like carpet and man, his thick bones, he's going to be huge. He barks so derp already. Yeah, no can handle puppy energy now. I remember when Mackie was a puppy, I'd take him to a baseball park and he'd run and run around it so many times. Just amazing his energy. I was healthier then so could walk a lot. Thank goodness he's older now. -N
So adorable! 🥰
Izsmom
so fun to watch!
Aunty, he's so easily distracted.
N, I like when he runs around in the yard and then takes a loooong nap after.
Izsmom, ❤️
Kat, funny yah.
Post a Comment