13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
how much does he weigh now? so big and still a puppy!
v
Kai is so stinking cute! I'm so excited to watch him grow up with you folks!!
Awww!!! Puppies are just so much fun! ❤️
Izsmom
That is so cute 😍!
Blessed life.
I love his energy!
Cute! He doesn't bark yet?
so cute
V, at 6 weeks he was 9 pounds. Now at 8 weeks he's 14 pounds!
Jenny, he's growing so fast.
Izsmom, I agree, very entertaining.
Chet, ❤️
Susan, OMG, sooo much energy.
Aunty, not barking yet, but he did growl when I didn't let him grab my swiffer.
Kat, yah.
Post a Comment