Click on the photo below to watch a video of Kai in the yard late yesterday afternoon after being cooped up in the house all day because of the rains.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
J, I am so invested in Kai, I don't know why. Lol. I always have adored Labs, wanted one but at my age no can handle, let alone carry anything bigger than a chi. Plus I have empty puppy nest syndrome. Love my pups, miss having them. Old age nostalgia I think. Plus Kai is adorable -N
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
J, I am so invested in Kai, I don't know why. Lol. I always have adored Labs, wanted one but at my age no can handle, let alone carry anything bigger than a chi. Plus I have empty puppy nest syndrome. Love my pups, miss having them. Old age nostalgia I think. Plus Kai is adorable -N
Yay, freedom.....
Happy, happy, joy, joy! Your yard looks good! No weeds and good grass - he hasn't started to dig, yet.
Ho! So much energy! Chase me mom! Oh look ball! So cute!
Izsmom
so much energy, cute!
N, awwwww. I can barely handle too. I've been sleeping good at night 'cause I'm so tired.
Chet, for real!
Aunty, he does have favorite digging spot. I've covered them up with planks, but I ran out.
Izsmom, LOL.
Kat, too much!
Post a Comment