I won’t be surprised if Kai discovers it has filling and tears it apart. We stopped buying toys because the dogs fight over them and well, the body parts come apart!
It's a toy, not a bed for him. btw, I have a brown corduroy doggie bed (a bit bigger than Kai's blue one) that is new with tags from Ross that I got years ago. Want another bed for the growing puppy?
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
So rambunctious! I love it. 🥰
Izsmom
I won’t be surprised if Kai discovers it has filling and tears it apart. We stopped buying toys because the dogs fight over them and well, the body parts come apart!
It's a toy, not a bed for him. btw, I have a brown corduroy doggie bed (a bit bigger than Kai's blue one) that is new with tags from Ross that I got years ago. Want another bed for the growing puppy?
Izsmom, I like when he works off his energy and gets all tired.
Susan, it's a wonder that it's still in one piece.
Aunty, I did get him a bigger one, but he seems to prefer sleeping on the floor. Thanks anyway!
so cute!
Post a Comment