Tuesday, February 2, 2021

More Gouache

 Here's a recent page that I did using gouache paints.   

IMG_6640 2

This is my paint set.  I actually got it 2 years ago from Amazon, but had only used it a few times until recently.  It's $34.42 right now in case you're interested.
IMG_6642

You can use the top to mix the paint, but I like to keep it clean so I use a separate palette for mixing.  
IMG_6644

This is what I had been using to mix.
IMG_6668

But I'm transitioning to this palette that I just found at the swap meet. 
IMG_6669

7 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

I look forward to seeing what your new palette will look like after a few weeks. Remember Sam in Esther's watercolor class? His palette was a work of art.

Anonymous said...

Wow! So talented. All nice. But I love the orange and the koi pond.

Izsmom

K and S said...

I like the koi painting! so pretty.

jalna said...

Aunty, LOL, Sam's palette was beautiful!

Izsmom, thanks.

Kat, it's my favorite too.

Susan said...

Love your art! The koi!

Erick said...

I should use my gouache to, I think I only used it once.

jalna said...

Susan, thanks!

Erick, go try . . . more easy than watercolor.