Good video! I like the effects and ease of the gouache paint - it almost acts like acrylic paint because of it's thickness. Have you combined the two - watercolor (like for the background) and gouache for the objects? So much fun to see you paint!
Aunty, I like it a lot too, especially since it reactivates with water and doesn't get plasticky like acrylic. I haven't combined it with watercolor yet, but that's a good idea!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Neat! LOL I had to chuckle when I heard (I assume it’s your husband) talking to you and you tried to discreetly tell him you were videoing.
Izsmom
Ahahaha you went over the lines!!!
v
Izsmom, I was gonna cut the talking out, but was funnier left in.
V, I know!!! LOL. I thought the paint would cover the lines, but noooooooo.
You’re getting good with videoing. Pretty painting!
cool!
Susan, thanks! Been wondering if I should invest in some kind of stand to hold the phone, but not sure if this is just a fleeting phase of interest.
Kat, thanks!
Good video! I like the effects and ease of the gouache paint - it almost acts like acrylic paint because of it's thickness. Have you combined the two - watercolor (like for the background) and gouache for the objects? So much fun to see you paint!
Aunty, I like it a lot too, especially since it reactivates with water and doesn't get plasticky like acrylic. I haven't combined it with watercolor yet, but that's a good idea!
Cool video, I like editing videos too. You can do more and be more creative.
Post a Comment