Sunday, February 14, 2021

Artichoke

Here's another video. I drew an artichoke . . .  or four.  I really don't know why I enjoy the process of creating videos so much.  Even the messed up parts.  Or the why-no-work parts. Maybe it's because it gives me something else to focus on besides scary things that are happening right now.  Maybe, yah. 

I found the artichoke photo from a site called Unsplash.  

"Unsplash grants you an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash."

This time I learned how to do picture-in-picture and a jiggly see-through logo. 


Artichoke

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! ❤️ I love your video and your cute logo!


Izsmom

Susan said...

Awesome! I’m loving your vids!

jalna said...

Izsmom, thank you. You too!!

Susan, thanks!

Honolulu Aunty said...

That was fun - but you should sign your name and not "unsplash".

K and S said...

cool watching you draw!

Dd said...

soooo soooo awesome......btw...i saw a 3 pack of those erasers at the swap meet yesterday....
a n d .... what font is that you used for "Artichoke" ;-] the things we pay attention to ....lalalallalalalal

jalna said...

Aunty, LOL, I know seems strange to see "unsplash" where my names should be yah. But the drawing is in my sketchbook where all the drawings are by me so I really no need sign. I prefer to note down where I got the reference from so I can remember.

Kat, thanks. I hope not to bore you guys.

Didi, Alex the book guy gave me that eraser pack!!! I think the font is called Luminari.