Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Ant Break

I had an ant visitor the other day while I was painting, so I took a break and tried videoing him.  My phone struggled with focusing because he was so tiny so I went and got my camera.  He actually appeared and disappeared several times, and I got a lot of footage, but most were blurry.  Luckily, one short clip came out and I was able to make a 1-1/2 minute movie. 

For the music I searched through several YouTube videos and found one that kinda suited.  I recorded it with my iPhone's VoiceMemo feature.  Then I Airdropped it onto my computer and was able to attach it to the video. 


Ant Break

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come you nevah go for the dramatic twist and squish it???

Nah, you so awesome to be learning how to do all these things. I don't even know how to zoom!
v

jalna said...

V, noooooooo, I no can squish ants. I feel bad. You totally could learn new things if it interested you. You're the best researcher I know.

Anonymous said...

The music match the ant’s pace. LOL Cute! It was exploring your artwork.

Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

That was fun! I agree with V about the dramatic ending of squishing it. I squish them all the time or else they invade the house.

Susan said...

You lost me at airdropped... : /

K and S said...

ho! you so tech savvy...love it!

jalna said...

Izsmom, he was so lost.

Aunty, it's fun making videos!

Susan, I know, it's an iPhone thing. I kinda accidentally discovered that my phone can instantly transfer photos to my computer via airdropping.

Kat, LOL.

Leslie's pics said...

wow I never see you and talk to you in so long I didn't know you did all this techy-techy stuff! so awesome!

Erick said...

Ha ha, I love this so cool!

jalna said...

Les, been loving Keynote and iMovie!!

Erick, thanks!!