patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Neato!!!
Wow! So talented! So cute.
Izsmom
J, Cleta is so talented. It's so cute. Love all the art you've been doing
-n
Aww, the cutest thing ever!
Aunty, isn't it!
Izsmom, amazing yah!
N, I agree, she's so clever. Thank you.
Susan, I know!!
oh em gee so tiny!
A W W W W W ...you could have a gazillion of those and it wouldnt take up much room....ok ok... maybe some room....
Kat, 💗!
Didi, LOL.
If you never say anything I would've thought you made that. Totally looks like your writing and drawings! But that is ADORABLE!!
So awesome, she is so creative!
Les, I know!! So so so so cute!!
Erick, and she can draw so good!
Post a Comment