Here's another frozen product from Costco. It was actually not bad . . . after I added some salt. You can either bake it for 30 minutes or microwave for 15 minutes. I microwaved it 'cause I couldn't wait. It probably would've ended up looking more like the picture on the box if I had baked it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This really helped me make a decision and the pictures of oven vs microwave saved me from making a mistake and microwaving it. I need it for a crowd of people and it looked so much better from regular oven. Thanks. Ruth
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
2 comments:
This really helped me make a decision and the pictures of oven vs microwave saved me from making a mistake and microwaving it. I need it for a crowd of people and it looked so much better from regular oven. Thanks.
Ruth
Yay!! Glad to be of help Ruth! Thanks for taking the time to comment and let me know.
Post a Comment