Today is my sister Didi's birthday. She's an awesome cook and has published two of her own cookbooks - Dd's Table Talk and Dd's Table Talk II!! I looked through my old photos to see what pictures I should post and decided these from last Christmas might be entertaining.
I had gone to Price Busters to buy headgear for everybody to wear, but Didi and Glenn came with their own.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
1 day ago

My mom
My brother Cy
Nephew Daniel
Brother in law Michael

1 comment:
OMG, every year (that we dont go to Chicago for the playoffs in January) I wish I wish we had "snow" pictures for our Christmas cards. perhaps this is the one ??
PS-who makes up those word verifications ???
Post a Comment