I was shocked when I completed this. I had never made it before and . . . these were the directions I was following. Don't ask me how I did it 'cause I don't know. I'm gonna try it again to see if my success was maybe a fluke.
Oh, my goodness! This is beautiful! You are a brave girl. I love bead jewelry but have never attempted to make any. I'm going to be doing a workshop next month with a girl who does bead jewelry. I am going to have supplies available to make a gift card to go with either earrings and/or a bracelet that will be made by those attending workshop. I want to try and make a bracelet. :)
I love bead jewelry too. I think they're so pretty. I'm just afraid to really get into it 'cause the supplies are expensive. Good luck on your workshop. I hope you get to make your bracelet!
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
3 comments:
I want one! :) pink please...
Oh, my goodness! This is beautiful! You are a brave girl. I love bead jewelry but have never attempted to make any. I'm going to be doing a workshop next month with a girl who does bead jewelry. I am going to have supplies available to make a gift card to go with either earrings and/or a bracelet that will be made by those attending workshop. I want to try and make a bracelet. :)
Hi Betty!
I love bead jewelry too. I think they're so pretty. I'm just afraid to really get into it 'cause the supplies are expensive. Good luck on your workshop. I hope you get to make your bracelet!
Post a Comment