Izsmom! You got your wish! Goma Tei now makes a Won Ton Ramen. Me and Mich met up with Kat from Adventures in Japan at Goma Tei last week. I ordered the Won Ton Shoyu Ramen. I think it was $11.95. I liked it! Thanks for the treat Kat!!
MMMMM! Looks good! I went to Goma Tei last week and really like their spicy broth but the options for that broth were very limited. So I tried the truffle ramen and a side order of gyoza. Very interesting taste. Not sure if I would order it again but it was definitely different and interesting - especially since I don't know what truffle tastes like.
Across from us were 2 young boys and their mother. One of the boys had a big platter of vegetables, all green. I asked the waitress what that was and she said the boy didn't want the veggies in his ramen so they had it separate. He must have had the veggie ramen. The family left, with the platter of veggies untouched. Aarghhh - such a waste! I would have taken them home and/or used them in my ramen with plenty to spare.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
MMMMM! Looks good! I went to Goma Tei last week and really like their spicy broth but the options for that broth were very limited. So I tried the truffle ramen and a side order of gyoza. Very interesting taste. Not sure if I would order it again but it was definitely different and interesting - especially since I don't know what truffle tastes like.
Across from us were 2 young boys and their mother. One of the boys had a big platter of vegetables, all green. I asked the waitress what that was and she said the boy didn't want the veggies in his ramen so they had it separate. He must have had the veggie ramen. The family left, with the platter of veggies untouched. Aarghhh - such a waste! I would have taken them home and/or used them in my ramen with plenty to spare.
Yay! Gotta go eat. Looks delicious!
Izsmom
uuuuuuuuuuu i wanna try!
J: That looks so good! But shrimp - yikes for me. That bowl wouldn't be enough for me, it's only a side!-N
glad you enjoyed it! was fun meeting up with you and Mich.
Well for Dat price I hope you at least got Fortune Cookies! .... ; )
Looks so good!
Aunty, aaarggh, for real waste! I was wondering about the truffle ramen.
Izsmom, I totally thought of you right away. LOL.
Les, before time I used to get the tan tan, but lately I prefer the more subtle flavors so got the shoyu instead.
N, you crack me up!
Kat, thanks again!
Mark, no, no fortune cookie. LOL.
Susan, I think broth-kine foods are my favorite.
Post a Comment