I went to J Shop yesterday to pick up some wagyu for Wendell for his birthday, and this photo was on display there. Looks like the thief walked off with a whole slab of wagyu!
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Terrible person stealing like that. Sad part is, it’s so common nowadays with people shoplifting. SMH
j: that looks to be about $200 or 300 worth. Remember seeing a huge slab for $1K once though they no longer have that big. Yeah, small shop and if no one looking can just leave. I know Maruka carried Wagyu - do they still? Haven't been there in ages since I no longer go to town any more (new p/t job ats why) -N
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
Waikiki Run 10-01-2026
-
Wind: South-East
Winds blowing down the coast to Waikiki.
Start from Old Man's then head to the Wall or Baby Queens.
Braddah Eric getting it!
...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Terrible person stealing like that. Sad part is, it’s so common nowadays with people shoplifting. SMH
izsmom
driving up the cost of food for everyone else....
Izsmom, so brazen of him too. It's a small store, and the check out stand is right by the door.
Terrible!
Good grief!
j: that looks to be about $200 or 300 worth. Remember seeing a huge slab for $1K once though they no longer have that big. Yeah, small shop and if no one looking can just leave. I know Maruka carried Wagyu - do they still? Haven't been there in ages since I no longer go to town any more (new p/t job ats why) -N
I'm not condoning what the thief is doing. But, I'm quite it was onolicious. That slab must have been expensive.
How can they eat that beef and feel good about it? I guess some ppl just have no conscience.
: (
WWMD? What would Mark Do>?!! ; )
Kick Dat Haole's AZZ!
.
Kat, yup!
Aunty, very.
Kay, no shame yah.
N, congrats on the job!! I did see wagyu at Marukai once before, but I didn't have special occasion excuse to buy at that time.
Chet, choke expensive.
Susan, I know what you mean.
Mark, LOL.
whoa that must've cost a fortune!!
Les, $$$$$$BUKU.
Post a Comment