Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
1969.....50 years ago! I wen grad from high school (not pakalolo kine high).
1969.....50# heavier #$@%&*^*$%#
v
LOL! I find myself often saying “what was I going to say?”
Izsmom
V, LOL. You look way younger than one '69 grad.
j: so damn true esp. about dropped items. *sigh* -N
Whoa. All too true. I have become my mother.
Did I just tell you something the Other Day Jalna>?
I can't rememba! ...... ; )
.
McKinley High School.... 1973! Howzit!
At least I rememba dat. But it waz Brutal!
Izsmom, or you walk into a room and forget why you went there. LOL.
N, I always curse when I drop something.
Aunty, nooooooo!!!
Mark, sorry that it was brutal for you.
I can relate!
All except the last one fit me to a tee........
Post a Comment