Friday, August 9, 2019

Ice Cream Making at Furano Cheese Factory


I totally enjoyed this hands-on ice cream making experience . . . probably because of the end result. 

DSC04529

First, we all put on cute aprons.
DSC04463

Then we gathered at tables where the ingredients were assembled. 
DSC04464

The instructions were pretty straight forward.
DSC04469

We mixed everything together in a paper cup. Cleta kinda did mine while I took pictures. 
DSC04474

Then we all poured our concoctions into an ice cream churner.
DSC04482

While the ice cream maker was doing its thing, we were taught how to make waffle bowls.
DSC04486

Ladle a spoonful of the already-made batter onto a griddle.
DSC04500-2

After 14 seconds it was done.
DSC04506

Place between two bowls to form the shape.
DSC04510

Cleta did mine.
DSC04512

I was still full from breakfast, but it was so yummy, I ate every single bit.
DSC04524

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would do that! I usually don't care for the hands on stuff except making soba cuz I love soba but this will be tied!
v

Anonymous said...

Looks scrumptious!

Izsmom

K and S said...

so fun!

Kalin's Mommy said...

The apron is simple, but so cute!

Susan said...

I like anything hands-on that’s food related!

jalna said...

V, I know what you mean. Usually the hands-on stuff are just fillers to me, but I really enjoyed this one.

Izsmom, was ono!

Kat, we all had fun.

Mich, I liked the cow-spot ones that the instructors wore.

Susan, LOL.

Leslie's pics said...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

jalna said...

Les, totally!!!!