AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
nuts vessel
-
Nuts Vessel is a treat that we received from friend Hiromi, when we saw
them last monthIt is made by Sagamiya, we've tried some of their products
in the pa...
Hurricane Lowell 09-07-2026
-
Wind: Strong Trades
Hurricane Lowell is approaching and bringing strong winds and rain to Oahu.
Prayers go out to Kauai as they may get hit tonight.
Storm...
Ikea – Las Vegas
-
A trip to Vegas is not complete without visits to Trader Joe’s and Ikea.
Ikea, I mainly want to check out the ziploc bag collection (lol). They had…
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
loved farm tomita!
Kat, me too. I just wish that we had gone on another day, maybe first thing in the morning when my legs and body woulda been fresher.
So nice! you lucky you got to see stuff while they were in bloom.......sigh........
Les, summer that's why. But it did get HOT on some days.
Post a Comment