Yuck! I found one in our yard one day and grabbed the shovel and cut it in half and both sides were moving so I ended up cutting it into many, many pieces!
j: OMG heebie jeebies! I passionately hate them and I will keep pounding until they are more than dead. Landlord (works at a farm in Kunia) showed me a blue/green one that was about a foot long and had green eggs in her nest. I still shiver about that and am thankful I am not a farm worker -N
Scary! I don’t see that much here. Like Mark, we’ve gotten many brown tree snakes in our house. My hubby searched for all the possible holes they could be using to get in. Thankfully we haven’t gotten anymore for several years now.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
eew
Yuck! So, you smashed it, right?
Yuck! I found one in our yard one day and grabbed the shovel and cut it in half and both sides were moving so I ended up cutting it into many, many pieces!
Izsmom
j: OMG heebie jeebies! I passionately hate them and I will keep pounding until they are more than dead. Landlord (works at a farm in Kunia) showed me a blue/green one that was about a foot long and had green eggs in her nest. I still shiver about that and am thankful I am not a farm worker -N
Ya, we've good size bumbucha centipedes in Nuuanu too.
Last night I had a Scorpion in my bedroom in Scam Diego! How in the heck did he get in here>?! Squashed him with my shoe!
Several months ago I had a coral snake! WTH! Chopped his head off quick! Lord Help ME!
Kat, I know!
Aunty, Wendell sprayed it.
Izsmom, hahahaha.
N, holy cow!!!
Chet, I hadn't seen a big one like that in a long time.
Mark, aiyaaaaaaa!!!
Scary! I don’t see that much here. Like Mark, we’ve gotten many brown tree snakes in our house. My hubby searched for all the possible holes they could be using to get in. Thankfully we haven’t gotten anymore for several years now.
AAACCCCKKKKKK!!!
Post a Comment