Wow,he put in some good ingredients. Never had akule poke. However, my grandmother use to make Lomi Akule. Simple,she add green onions and chili pepper water. Finally,lomi the akule🐟 . Brok da mout.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
Looks onolicious!
Izsmom
Akule! That is a surprise. Lots of bones to navigate through. Must be ono!
That looks so good!!
Wow,he put in some good ingredients. Never had akule poke. However, my grandmother use to make Lomi Akule. Simple,she add green onions and chili pepper water. Finally,lomi the akule🐟 . Brok da mout.
ooh different but sounds ono
Looks potent to me. 🤭
So authentic!
🤤
I think maybe Wendell’s dad made something like that. Sounds familiar.
Cy's stuff usually looks so ono as does this but I no can nope nope nope LOL
v
Yes!
hummm.....skin on ???
LOL. Me too.
So potent.
Post a Comment