Friday, August 9, 2024

Slow Feeder

I bought this contraption to put into Kai's food bowl to stop him from gobbling up his food so fast.  It was $7.99 from Amazon.

It works great.  Now Kai takes about 6 to 8 minutes to finish his meal instead of 30 seconds.

IMG_8398 

  IMG_8401 

I ended up switching to Kona's plastic bowl because Kai (just like Kona) doesn't like the clanging noise made by food dropping back into the metal bowl.
  IMG_8407

You can click on the photo below to see a short video of excited Kai.
 IMG_8436

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, Kai eats better meals than me!
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

SO cute - the way he sits before eating. btw, I see some folks at the Hawaii Potters Guild making dog bowls. You want me to make one? Gotta be the just right size to fit your bowl table. lmk.

Anonymous said...

His food looks delicious! It’s no wonder he gobbles it up. LOL


Izsmom

Anonymous said...

J, he's chewing on the box...lol.His nails are short you trim them? Also new format for replying. -N

K and S said...

so good! interesting gadget

jalna said...

Trying to copy his brother Teru's meals!

jalna said...

He's so impatient now whenever I put together his meals. LOL.

jalna said...

Helping me open it up! His vet trimmed his nails, but now we won't see her for another 6 months. Been wondering how to do it myself. For sure he won't stay still for me, and for sure he'll be afraid at a groomers.

jalna said...

It works real good and has suction cups underneath so that it can stay in place. Well made.