Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
That is substantial! Linda in Kansas
I put on 5 lbs. just looking at the pic! Looks onolicious.
Izsmom
I needed his home condiment to appear again, not disappointed!
so ono!
Good old Rainbow Drive In! Now also a tourist mecca. Good for them!
Boy, that meal looks dangerous. I could make two meals out of the chicken katsu plate lunch
And with the extra gravy!
I know! Me too.
That is so funny. I'll let him know! 😁
Boneless chicken cutlet with extra gravy. Classic.
Seems like they've been around forever.
😂
Post a Comment