Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Yesterday's Lunch

I made another short video.  It's about 1 1/2 minutes long.  Been having fun editing the clips.  This time around I learned how to do slow motion.  The first two clips were too short so I had to figure out how to stretch them.  I ended up slowing them down a smidgin, and it worked.

I also learned how to add stabilization.  I think.  I found the button and clicked on it. 

For my lunch I used the stuff below along with leftover Vietnamese Tomato Soup which I just heated up in the microwave.  You can find that recipe here.  

IMG_6615



Lunch 01-25-2021

9 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Nice! I never seen crispy onions like that before, where did you get that?

Honolulu Aunty said...

Like!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Both the video and your lunch. Yum!

Izsmom

Annie said...

That is awesome!!! We have a genius amongst us

jalna said...

Mich, got um from Asian Market on Beretania.

Aunty, easy to make!

Izsmom, thanks!

Annie, LOL.

K and S said...

yummy! so like to put fried onions on our curry and sometimes on salad.

Susan said...

Loving your videos! Mmm and that soup w/mandoo and tomatoes! One bowl meal 😋

Chet Colson said...

Cool. Now you can work on the audio and narration. Great platform to create content.

jalna said...

Kat, I love those fried onions too.

Susan, that soup is my favorite. I used to always have it in my fridge.

Chet, slowly learning new things.