Saturday, January 9, 2021

She Go!

The "restickable" glue stick works!  It took me awhile to figure out that you only need to use a little bit.  A light application is best.  Otherwise it'll get too sticky.  And make everything it touches all sticky.  And you'll get annoyed.  Trust me.

Here's my test sheet.  After I applied the glue, I stuck the note onto my lamp, took it off, put it on, took it off.  It worked good.

IMG_6397

The texture and consistency of the glue is a bit different from what we're used to.  It's a dryish kind of wet . . . almost rubbery.  It works pretty much immediately . . . no need to wait for it to dry.

IMG_6400

And because I pretty much have no life, I was able to make a bunch of pads from scrap paper.

IMG_6405

I used a stamp positioning thingy to help keep everything all neat.

IMG_6396

11 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Good review! You could make your own stamped note paper and make pads with it.

Dd said...

brilliant.....OMG I just gave Geri choke pink and lavendar paper (wedding colors ;-}

Kalin's Mommy said...

Nice! Love learning your tips! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good to know. Will look for it on Amazon

Thanks!

Izsmom

Susan said...

You made a lot! I wished I had some of your free time right now. Still doing “holiday” family get togethers since been off island and in quarantine. 😱

Anonymous said...

J: reminds me of taking General Clerical courses at KCC. we had to use this pink glue to make note pads. So ancient, they don't even teach these classes any more. I remember getting a free sample of Post Its when they first came out and I went around showing the office this amazing product. Everyone was blown away
I feel Old now. LOL -N

K and S said...

nice!

jalna said...

Aunty, good idea!

Dd, sounds pretty.

Mich, Happy New Year to you too!

Izsmom, remember, don't use too much. LOL.

Susan, glad you're back home safe and sound.

N, LOL, kinda reminds me of taking Homemaking and Shop classes. Imagine, back in the day . . . girls would take Homemaking and boys took Shop. I remember wishing I woulda taken Shop instead. Probably no more those anymore.

Kat, pretty cool, yah.

Kay said...

You certainly have a very creative life, Jalna!

jalna said...

Kay, I try.

Annie said...

Brilliant!