Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Negative Painting

Here's another video.  It's a little longer than usual . . . a little over 4 minutes.  And I added in music!  

The footage is kinda unsteady because I have the phone in my left hand while I'm painting with my right, but I did click on that stabilization button again when I edited. 

Negative Painting

Here's the finished painting.  The top part of it looks weird because it's an old watercolor pad that I got at the swap meet and the paint doesn't adhere properly.  But I don't mind. The pad has served me well, and after a year it's almost totally filled. 

IMG_6623

8 comments:

Cloudia said...

I love this Art. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Nice! The music goes well with the painting.

Izsmom

Susan said...

Very nice! The music makes for more dramatics!

K and S said...

so pretty!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Is that the Crayola paint brush? You are so good at staying in (or out) of the lines, and with your left hand holding the camera? True talent!

jalna said...

Cloudia, me too. I love negative painting.

Izsmom, it does yah.

Susan, LOL.

Kat, thanks.

Aunty, I used a different brush. "True talent" - LOL!

Leslie's pics said...

wow nice!

jalna said...

Les, cool yah.