meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
I wonder if they have smaller squeezer thingy stuff like they have for toothpaste? But looks like you got it all! LOL
Good job! I don't think I've every used up every last bit except my toothpaste. Time to use the Ben Franklin 40% off coupon to get another one.
Like finishing a bottle of 2003 Chateau Lafite Rothschild, good to the last drop, no waste, cost money......lol.
good to use every bit!
Mich, I was wondering the same thing. I used a big crimper and it was kinda hard squeezing the small tube through it.
Aunty, I have one of those coupons to use when I renew my membership. It expired back in November!
Chet, LOL. It is!! QOR is my favorite brand of watercolor paint and it IS expensive!
Kat, totally!! LOL.
Post a Comment