Yay! Were you able to get one also as her escort? I can't remember when they cut that off. I'm hoping for Blaisdell when it's my time. I did write about Walt today. It was hard.
Izsmom, I was! My mom said that her arm got really sore and warm to the touch. She had a hard time sleeping on the first night. For me, only slight sore arm.
Kat, yes!
Kay, we were there on the last day that escorts were allowed to be vaccinated. I read your post . . . very nice tribute. Walt was very special.
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
We’re you able to get vaccinated too? Any side effects?
Izsmom
whoo hoo!
Yay! Were you able to get one also as her escort? I can't remember when they cut that off. I'm hoping for Blaisdell when it's my time. I did write about Walt today. It was hard.
Hurray!
Izsmom, I was! My mom said that her arm got really sore and warm to the touch. She had a hard time sleeping on the first night. For me, only slight sore arm.
Kat, yes!
Kay, we were there on the last day that escorts were allowed to be vaccinated. I read your post . . . very nice tribute. Walt was very special.
Aunty, yay!
Post a Comment