Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
me too! I love kuromame and the kuri!
v
I love that at New Year's meals! I also add kuri, by the way do you remember the big bottle of kuri that I bought from J-shop years ago?
Yum! Nice and sweet. I like Cheetos and Coke, once in a while.
V, I love kuri too!
Mich, I totally remember. LOL.
Aunty, I try not to drink Coke too much, but sometimes you just have to have it with certain food.
yum!
Kat, I know!
I tried the Korean one and both times they were hard. Are they supposed to be hard? Maybe I should try the Japanese one.
so simple yet so delicious!
Post a Comment