Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
So you fixed it! Yay!
Nice looking coaster! The colors look great.
Izsmom
Good job! I would have left it in trash.
looks great!
v
So cute!
cute...is that the same one that made you mad?!
Mich, yah!
Izsmom, thanks for your idea.
Annie, I was gonna, but it was looking at me.
V, LOL, thanks.
Aunty, thank you.
Kat, yah the same one.
Glad you didn’t leave it in the trash. All that hard work made you a nice mini mug rug-I like that!
patience is a virtue
Susan, I did put in some hours on it.
Didi, 😤
Post a Comment