One of my sisters used this recently to fry some chicken and her son's friend said that it was better than Popeye's! She said that she picked it up at Times.
6 comments:
Annie
said...
Ohhhhhl looks'ono! But I am in a "no fry" zone. Haha
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Ohhhhhl looks'ono! But I am in a "no fry" zone. Haha
I love a good fried chicken!
looks ono!
Annie, LOL.
Susan, I don't eat fried chicken too much, but I do enjoy that crispy skin.
Kat, does yah!
was it better??? looks good!
Les, I neva try yet, but Sweetie just bought a bag for us to try.
Post a Comment