Recognized 2 of the people in the video (Roy Yamakawa and his wife, Nancy Budd (Lauren Calhoun is Nancy's daughter). Didn't recognize the others, though.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Gee... that's a lot of work.
Recognized 2 of the people in the video (Roy Yamakawa and his wife, Nancy Budd (Lauren Calhoun is Nancy's daughter). Didn't recognize the others, though.
Nice vid! Are you making some kulolo?
I'm salivating right now, wishing to eat Kauai Kulolo, brok da mout.
SOOOOO VERY SPECIAL !!! SCHLURPPPPP... mouth watering now ...
Such a nice special man. I like try his kulolo!
OK Den! New Hawaiian slang! "Garbage disposal make da Bess Local Kine Gridz! ; )
I agree, Kay!!
That's so cool, Lorna.
I would like to try, but looks hard, Susan.
Me too, Chet!!!
I know, Dd!
Awesome man yah, Aunty.
LOL, Mark.
I love kulolo, so expensive though. Maybe I go make my own. Thanks for the video.
Post a Comment