Jalna, does he have joint/ache problems? We have a 16 almost 17 year old pit bull who was having a hard time walking a few years ago. Started putting curcumin in her food rather than the drug from the dog doctor. She got perky and seemed pain free again. Of course, now that she is so old, she sleeps and has a hard time walking/seeing. lmk if you like try. Our pets are so special.
What a life....sleep and eat. Of course,the occasional bath. Jalna, I went to the Maunakea Market place to get lunch. Masa,a food stall was selling Oden for $5.50. Wish I had my phone to take a pic. They're very reasonable compared to other Okazuya's.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
SOOOOO cute!
Jalna, does he have joint/ache problems? We have a 16 almost 17 year old pit bull who was having a hard time walking a few years ago. Started putting curcumin in her food rather than the drug from the dog doctor. She got perky and seemed pain free again. Of course, now that she is so old, she sleeps and has a hard time walking/seeing. lmk if you like try. Our pets are so special.
awwww, he looks so content! LOVE THE LIGHTING!!!
Cozy Critter right there! ; )
Kona is a cutie!
Does Kona snore? our boy snores.
Aww! So glad he's using it now !
What a life....sleep and eat. Of course,the occasional bath. Jalna, I went to the Maunakea Market place to get lunch. Masa,a food stall was selling Oden for $5.50. Wish I had my phone to take a pic. They're very reasonable compared to other Okazuya's.
so cute!
Thanks for the tip, Aunty! Kona does walk more slowly nowadays and sometimes has a limp. I'll look into that curcumin.
I like the lighting too, Les. That's why I had to grab my camera and take a few shots.
LOL, Mark . . . he did look so cozy to me.
Mmiissee, Kona snores only sometimes and very softly.
Susan, took awhile but he finally got brave.
Chet, that sounds so cheap.
Thanks Kat.
Kona does look very comfy now.
Post a Comment