Ho! I almost had one headache but my puzzle loving self felt the challenge. Almost gave up on "gossip" but then started from the bottom and it all fell into place. Thanks for the brain stir. Now I need a nap, lol.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
1) CA, 2) ACT, 3) CHAT, 4) CHEAT, 5) DETACH, 6) WATCHED
Ho! I almost had one headache but my puzzle loving self felt the challenge. Almost gave up on "gossip" but then started from the bottom and it all fell into place.
Thanks for the brain stir. Now I need a nap, lol.
Hey, way to persevere, Aunty. I stopped at "gossip" too, but never went further.
very challenging:)
I got stuck at gossip!!! >:( I tried going backwards too but i'm too stupid for that
Me too, Les!!
Ack! I got a headache.
LOL, Kay!
Post a Comment